thanks! I'm working hard on that part. zipties and anchors for the win.
Just came in from the garage to grab some lunch and then back out to hopefully finish up the wiring for good. Well, I do have one more 120mm fan coming from newegg, and then I'll really be done.
well I got em part started late last night. prolly would be halfway done with my leaktest/12 hour run had my youngest not decided that he was not going to sleep the whole night.
So on about two hours of sleep and two pots of coffee I finished up the tubing work this morning. Here's what I got so far. Those poly-Tlines are sonsofbitches to get the tubing on.
I have to say, *knock on wood* I'm very impressed with my noob self that I didn't forget to put both worm drives on every length of tubing while I was doing it. Knowing myself, I fully expected to overlook that part at LEAST once.
Right on! Nice work man! heh... you don't have that many wires as I do I have like 5 fans, 4 SATAs, X-Fi and its damn cable... 2 cables for U-guru, 3 cables for USB... damn floppy and IDE CD-RW/DVD drive...and bunch of power cables uhhh....
I have a nice lil collection of small bubbles in the T-line only. Everything else is flowing very nicely. No swooshing sounds, you can't even tell that the pumps working by looking at the lines. I'mma assume that's as good as it's gonna get.
still waiting on that last upper chamber case fan from NE. delivery says today.
Orthos blending at an easy 400x8 on stock voltages in the meantime (doing a bit of housework). My wife says I can't multi-task. Pfffthhh.
As soon as I get that last fan in I'll take some final pictures and call this build done, then move over to the overclocking and cooling forums. hehe
Speak of the devil UPS just showed up with not one but two boxes. Didn't really think twice about it since I have boxes being delivered here more often than not lately with ordering camping gear, bday presents for my kid, and games games games.
Nice surprise to find that Newegg sent me a USB bluetooth adapter as a lil token of my patronage. Especially since my new cellphone is bluetooth enabled and I haven't had the opportunity nor ability to use it yet.
bluetooth adapter and an openbox scythe minebea 63.5cfm / 27 dBA fan for 9.99 delivered.