• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Noob WC Question

D_A_M

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 24, 2006
Messages
122
I think I've decided to watercool my system (see sig for specs) and am looking at getting the following kit: http://www.dangerden.com/store/product.php?productid=7&cat=2&page=1

Really the only reason I'm wanting to watercool is to keep the temperature of the heat the PC gives off as low as possible. My Antec 900 (and it's 5 fans) keeps all of my components nice and cool, but when I walk in the room it feels like an oven if the PC has been on awhile. Will watercooling help in regards to this? I'm not really worried about overclocking any further than I already have. Thanks in advance.
 
Watercooling is only more efficient at MOVING heat... IT doesn't REDUCE heat.

Therefore, if your system is putting out 300w of heat on aircooling, it'll put out 300w of heat from watercooling... No exceptions.

just crack a window ;)
 
Watercooling is only more efficient at MOVING heat... IT doesn't REDUCE heat.

Therefore, if your system is putting out 300w of heat on aircooling, it'll put out 300w of heat from watercooling... No exceptions.

just crack a window ;)

Excellent answer!
 
Back
Top