• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

noob qustion..

Damos

Gawd
Joined
Oct 9, 2008
Messages
514
I finally got some HDMI cables, so I am using one between my video card and my monitor. The problem is that now sound will only come the monitor.

I use some 2.1 altec landing speakers, which seem to be better than the monitors, yet I can not for the life of me stop the monitor speakers.

Any help?
 
You can close this thread. lol

I just disabled everything under the sound panel except for speakers.

smh. lol
 
Back
Top