- Joined
- Oct 15, 2004
- Messages
- 154
I had this noob question about SATA HDs. I am using a 74GB Raptor as master drive and 500GB WD as a slave drive.
1) Lets say something happens to my 74GB Raptor and it stops working. What happens to the data thats on 500GB WD?
2) Lets say the whole system stopped working.Mobo, Processor & Ram all dead except the WD 500. Can I still use the 500GB WD in another system as a slave without losing any of my data present on the WD drive.
1) Lets say something happens to my 74GB Raptor and it stops working. What happens to the data thats on 500GB WD?
2) Lets say the whole system stopped working.Mobo, Processor & Ram all dead except the WD 500. Can I still use the 500GB WD in another system as a slave without losing any of my data present on the WD drive.