I am not sure if anyone here has used these before, but...gutter guards. I have heard a few people asking about less-restrictive grills, and these would be good for a DIY-er. They lok like this:
My local Fleet Farm and lowes have this same pattern for $6 for a 3ft by 5in section - enough for seven 120mm grills. That'd be a little over a dollar per grill, so not quite as cheap or easy as plain grills from SVC. But, I think some people here might still appreciate them - especially as breathing holes on the sides, or anything else creative. Just a suggestion.
My local Fleet Farm and lowes have this same pattern for $6 for a 3ft by 5in section - enough for seven 120mm grills. That'd be a little over a dollar per grill, so not quite as cheap or easy as plain grills from SVC. But, I think some people here might still appreciate them - especially as breathing holes on the sides, or anything else creative. Just a suggestion.