non glossy netbooks

apple2gs

Mr. No-Photon
I am looking for a netbook that isn't a fingerprint magnet. The archos 10 looks pretty good.
Is their any netbooks with better graphics cards then the gma950?

Lenovo S10 (gma 950 unfortunately). HP 2140 (sexiest netbook out atm, aluminum magnesium alloy casing, also gma 950).

After that I don't know of any other, nonglossy finger magnets.

My Wind and Lenovo S10 both run older games like Quake 3 fine.

Almost all (if not all) have the GMA950 cause they all use the same basic atom platform inside.

It's rumored that the forthcoming MSI X 320 (sexy like a Macbook Air; it's a clone in looks) will have the Atom + Ion configuration.

I will have to keep an eye on the ion platform. The reason I am looking at a netbook would be for work and school for note taking and doing reports.The netbook would be in a kindergarten and 1st grade classroom.

I don't see it mentioned, but the N10J has a better graphics card. Screen is glossy, not sure about the chassis.

The white Samsung NC10 is matte everything.

Asus eeePC 900! I think they are something crazy like $250 now, if you can find one.

The Eee 1002ha has a glossy bezel, but everything else is matte/brushed aluminum.

As previously mentioned, Samsung NC10 (white). It's really slick but not flashy.

Acer Aspire One in Seashell White (metallic pearl white). It is glossy on the top of the lid, but you really have to look to see the finger prints. I'm loving mine.

Back