Nominations: [H]ard|DC'er of the Month for December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets go guys... get a couple more nod's in right now its going to be neck and neck between two people... thats not very much fun is it?

Any room for a "UD" guy in there? I can think of a couple of, [H]ard-charging up-and-comers in the UD ranks that seem deserving of at least a nod for their efforts. But if I have to choose just one, it would be SuperMen! He/They(?) have been on my ass for quite some time, and if I don't put a couple of more logs on the fire, could challenge me for the lead in the next 6 months or so.

SuperMen on your ass, sounds good enough for a nomination!!!

Thread title says [H]ard|DC'er, so UD is included.

Oldbenwa

Anderu said:
Any room for a "UD" guy in there? I can think of a couple of, [H]ard-charging up-and-comers in the UD ranks that seem deserving of at least a nod for their efforts. But if I have to choose just one, it would be SuperMen! He/They(?) have been on my ass for quite some time, and if I don't put a couple of more logs on the fire, could challenge me for the lead in the next 6 months or so.

As long as it's not a vote for Moose, all is good.

In the month that Flecom _finally_ passes MidnightFreak for #1 points production all time? Even without having been lurking around all month my choice is automatic.

Nod to Flecom.

- AI

KodiakStar said:
It's that time again folders, lets get those names in the hat!

Thread Rules:

(1) Post Once (1x) in this thread.
(2) Nominate One (1x) person and ONLY One (1x) person.

At a random time in the future the person(s) with the MOST nominations will
thrown in the Cage... err.. in another poll thread at least.. for you to VOTE on..
Just like last time, only this time we have more time to decide who gets the
[H]onor of being the next [H]ard|DC'er of the Month!

You can only be the [H]|DC'r once in a years time.

(We will keep a running tally in this spot as the nominations come in)

(7) - Viper
(4) - BillR
(2) - Moose
(2) - p[H]ant0m
(2) - Marty
(2) - FLECOM
(2) - Mohonri
(1) - Mary/Marty
(1) - Steve (aka "THE MAN")

How come Marty's votes are split up?

I vote for Marty, because it is entertaining having him around.

Probably due to the fact that i do this first thing in the morning when i roll out of bed ;) :eek:

It will be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back