• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Noisy Psu Heatsink

DlStreamnet

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 10, 2005
Messages
359
Current fan on there is doing 32.6dBa @ 39cfm

can anybody recommend a quieter fan that would be just as good???

thanks alot.

edit: highest panaflo do in that size is 32cfm @ 28dBa
 
I don't think I can, it's internal so I have no way? wouldnt that mean the psu would overheat?
 
Yeah I accidently put that in the title thinking nobody would notice :p

I think i'll buy that fan in a minute.
 
Back
Top