• Great friend of mine with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    https://athleteoftheyear.org/2026/keenan-a856

Noise

latief75

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
459
I bought the Ultra X-Finity™ 600 Watt supply............looks great and everything seems well. it is quiet and i love that.........BUT

if i put my ear next to it, i hear some electric- crackling -like noise coming from the unit...it is barley audible, unless as i said i get really close....:(

should i worry? or forget about it..........


this has a life time warranty.......


thanks,
 
It's a counterfeit. There's no such thing as an X-Finity 650W.
 
Ah.. ok.

Well... the noise could be anything and is probably normal. I haven't listened to that particular unit too closely, but I know I have a lot of power supplies that make a buzz noise under any kind of load and you don't always have to have your ear right up to them to hear it. :D
 
Back
Top