node 202 build

Putz

I have a custom title
decent case, looks nice and makes a good monitor stand..hard to find places for wires but without a window it doesn't matter much

went with the 450w sfx model, only real complaint is the evga 1060 gets pretty noisy (found the fix for that below) when gaming without a custom fan profile even with the 120mm feeding the gpu chamber which i found odd

i5 7600/16gb/MSI 250i itx/EVGA 1060 6gb/256gb m.2/250gb ssd

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

Last edited:
I had the same issues with heat. The case is poorly designed. There was a 10C temp difference with and without the case on.

wondering if an external exhaust gpu would work better here, although i changed the fan profile in evga precision and its much more acceptable now

I wonder if flipping the fan so it exhausts would be better for the GPU.

maybe to get the hot air out of there... .might try that when i have it apart next

Bitwit did a video of this case with a AIO water cooling system in his.

wondering if an external exhaust gpu would work better here, although i changed the fan profile in evga precision and its much more acceptable now
I wouldn't really call that cooler an internal unit either. It's got a blower style design but it's open in the end. Perhaps a reference style would help, but as another mentioned swapping that fan around might help more..

Back