• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Noctua NH-U14s

:eek:

It seems they have really made a breakthrough in their heatpipe design, particularly the wick structure and liquid used to help transfer heat to the fins efficiently.

I'll say! What happens when they make one of their dual tower, dual fan monsters with these new uber pipes?
 
I just checked the review linked from the main page

http://www.hardcoreware.net/noctua-nh-u14s-review/

thats incredible, blows away the NH-D14 at lower cost and half as many towers!

I don't see myself rushing to replace my D14, but I don't think I have ever been more impressed with an air cooler review before, I need to find a few more

not really.. because one site say its better than NH-D14 not mean thats really the history its a good and solid cooler but still not as good as PH-TC14 and NH-D14 they are still the cream of the air coolers.. according to:

1. Guru3D

2. Overclock3D

3. Hightech Legion

4. TechPowerUP!

5. TomsHardware

6. OCaholic

agreed with jojo69 i wish to see all this improvement on Dual Towers Monster coolers..
 
Back
Top