• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Noctua NH-U14S

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
The editors over at techPowerUP have just put the finishing touches on their review of the Noctua NH-U14S heatpipe HSF.

The NH-U14S from Noctua continues their well-known tradition of exceptional quality. Offering low noise levels and exceptional cooling performance, the NH-U14S looks to give the competition a serious beating.
 
Looks like a very good cooler. I personally went with the red Phanteks PH-TC12DX which is a $50 cooler that performs similarly to the Noctua NH-U12S. I also like how the red of the Phanteks cooler matches the red of my Maximus VI Hero and Corsair Vengeance Pro memory. Can't go wrong with any of the aforementioned coolers. Cheers!
 
I've got to say, I'm kind of tempted to replace my venerable Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme with this HSF. The TRUE-120 is a great HSF, but it runs a little hotter than I'd like.
 
Back
Top