Noctua Fan Round Up

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
The crew at PureOverclock have rounded up a handful of Noctua fans today and took them out for a spin. Get it? Spin? ;)

Since the beginning of the PC evolution, fans have been a critical component used for cooling. Today we are looking at fan products from Noctua. Noctua has built a solid reputation by supplying some of today’s best performing CPU air coolers. We have several of Noctua’s newest editions in their fan sector in for testing.
 
Amazing fans

Unfortunately Noctua stopped selling the P14 line, which was their highest airflow fans, even higher then the A15

Rumor was because they are "Noisy for a noctua fan" so they changed it

I bought 7 of them when I heard they were killing the line, I got two on my CPU cooler right now, and another five for the years to come

Who knows, maybe they put out another fan that meets/beats the P14

Also, the reason why the P14 has so much airflow and static pressure is cause the blades of the fan are ultra close together, its more like a drill than a "Propeller" (Wide spaces between the blades), this does however create a lot of noise
 
Those look awesome. Do they have any that aren't that hideous brown?

These guys were shown at Computex this year.

noctua_industrial_fans.jpg
 
I'll wait for their noise cancellation tech next year, I'm good for now :)
 
Back
Top