Noctua DH 14 Temps so far on 2600k

polive

[H]ard|Gawd
Just got the system together out of case to test everything out, as case won't be here til Monday grrrrr!. The 2600k is at 19-20C at 3.9 GHz, haven't tried any further OCing yet. This was only after running Windows Experience score, not too strenuous a test.

Yes it's a bench system so far, but I can't imagine the temps getting much higher with the massive fans in the HAFX 942.

BTW, the stick of Corsair Vengeance (tall ass ram) closest to the Noctua has to lean about 5 degrees or so due to the clearance issue. And this is using slots 2 and 4, not 1 and 3. Keep this in mind with the Noctua. I'm not worried about it personally.

Just got the system together out of case to test everything out, as case won't be here til Monday grrrrr!. The 2600k is at 19-20C at 3.9 GHz, haven't tried any further OCing yet. This was only after running Windows Experience score, not too strenuous a test.

Yes it's a bench system so far, but I can't imagine the temps getting much higher with the massive fans in the HAFX 942.

BTW, the stick of Corsair Vengeance (tall ass ram) closest to the Noctua has to lean about 5 degrees or so due to the clearance issue. And this is using slots 2 and 4, not 1 and 3. Keep this in mind with the Noctua. I'm not worried about it personally.

You can always raise the fan closest to the ram up slightly to give more room for very tall ram.

Back