No work?

Kendrak

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2009
Joined
Aug 29, 2001
Messages
21,141
It just me... I could not send a A3 back and could not get a new WU.
 
My last a3 unit went back an hour and a half ago with no problems. Its gonna be a while before I have another one finished though.
 
I haven't had any trouble today. Well, except for the goddamn A1 work units. I really, really hate those things. Kills my PPD on that system down to about 1/3 of normal. :mad:

 
Ya, mine grabbed a 2665 a1 unit yesterday and it took a full day at 1500 ppd to get rid of it. After that it picked up a 6023 I believe and according to the log it was doing frames in 10 seconds. Dunno wtf that was all about.
 
I have been having issues on and off on GPU2 and SMP2 clients.

 
No problems here as far as I can tell, but I have been hearing of problems getting -bigadv units.
 
The box picked up a WU last night after a dozen attempts.

/shrug
 
I just received a new bigadv unit less than 5 minutes ago. No problems here today.
 
Back
Top