Sinister Crayon
Gawd
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2007
- Messages
- 668
So I have been out of the computer loop for quite a while, but certain circumstances dragged me back in this morning.
To the point.
I have an ABIT IC7-G motherboard with an EVGA Geforce 6200 video card (AGP), I cleared the drive a long time ago so the drivers for the card went with them. Now when I turn the computer on, it does not send a video signal to the monitor. Is there any way to get around this without buying a PnP PCI video card?
To the point.
I have an ABIT IC7-G motherboard with an EVGA Geforce 6200 video card (AGP), I cleared the drive a long time ago so the drivers for the card went with them. Now when I turn the computer on, it does not send a video signal to the monitor. Is there any way to get around this without buying a PnP PCI video card?