• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

No sounds...

sco0oby

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
223
Hey, I have a problem with sound. The sound works perfectly when I use ventrilo, foobar2000, or when I play any of my videos on my computer. However, there is NO sound when:
I browse on the internet and watch flash clips
When I visit someone's myspace who has a song or playlist
When I load up mIRC (no beeps anymore)
When I startup or shutdown windows
When I instant message someone
When I "page" or get paged on ventrilo
When a key beep is supposed to sound
When a "click" sound should be performed when I select a folder or open a file
When I log on or log off windows
When I delete a file and it goes into the recycle bin
Any thoughts?
 
Back
Top