Hi everyone.
Im in strife with my terrible P5Q PRO and its realtek audio drivers again. I just bought a new bluetooth headset, the Avantalk AS1. I have paired it without problem, but i cant get any sound out of it. i understand that i just open my sound settings and change Realtek HD audio output to whatever the headset one is called.. but there is no other options there. Any ideas?
Im using XP x64 SP2 if that helps
Thanks in advance
Im in strife with my terrible P5Q PRO and its realtek audio drivers again. I just bought a new bluetooth headset, the Avantalk AS1. I have paired it without problem, but i cant get any sound out of it. i understand that i just open my sound settings and change Realtek HD audio output to whatever the headset one is called.. but there is no other options there. Any ideas?
Im using XP x64 SP2 if that helps
Thanks in advance