• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

No Sound! Please Help!

se1zure

Weaksauce
Joined
Nov 14, 2006
Messages
80
I finally got my new rig all set up, and everything is working flawlessly... except I can';t get any sound. I have tryed the sound port on the back, and the extra one on the front which came with the case.

Can anyone help me here?

I am using an asus p5w dh deluxe, and a cooler master centurion 5 case. Windows xp home.
 
Did you plug in the front panel audio connectors? If not, are the jumpers still in place? Refer to your mobo manual for clarification. Also, check that onboard audio is enabled in BIOS. Also check in Device Manager and make sure the drivers were installed properly.
 
tried alternate speakers right?

look around. iv got about 5 apps + switch that decide output of sound (mind you, im on soundstorm so i guess im pretty rare these days).
 
Back
Top