• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

no sound in Firefox...

wol-va-rine

2[H]4U
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
2,122
I have audio in WMP, Media Player Classic, and any other offline player, I have audio in IE, but I don't have any audio in Firefox, I've Googled the problem and have tried everything and nothing works, it's the only application where I don't have any audio, I've used Firefox for years and now actually have to use IE every once in a while because I watch Youtube, ESPN, and NFL.com videos...

I've tried the registry fix creating the "missing.reg" file and importing it, I've checked all the sound related volumes, all the necessary drivers are there, I even uninstalled and reinstalled flash player, any suggestions...?
 
Back
Top