• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

No SMP points

magoo

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
14,700
Alright.

Last weekend I ressurected my folding operations.

I have a core2 Quad folding SMP and an AMD 5850 folding GPU3s.
The GPU is cranking out 4 WUs a day.

My SMP just finished it's first WU Wednesday morning BUT I got no credit for it.

I'm using that GPU tracking software?
The SMP shows as successfully completed, but I got bupkis.

Any ideas?
 
Is this you?
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1593901

When did the unit upload? You may need to wait for the next update for the points to show.

Do you have a passkey? Have you run 10 units with your passkey as some point? Point values for the SMP units are pretty low without the bonus.
 
Is this you?
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1593901

When did the unit upload? You may need to wait for the next update for the points to show.

Do you have a passkey? Have you run 10 units with your passkey as some point? Point values for the SMP units are pretty low without the bonus.

I registered with a passkey before I started.
All my GPU points are 511 and have all been registered.
My SMP was worth about 1800 points and was done yesterday morning and has not shown up.
The FAH log in my computer shows successful completion of the WU.
 
I registered with a passkey before I started.
All my GPU points are 511 and have all been registered.
My SMP was worth about 1800 points and was done yesterday morning and has not shown up.
The FAH log in my computer shows successful completion of the WU.

you need 10 smp units completed. before you get the bonus points.
 
you need 10 smp units completed. before you get the bonus points.


I'm not talking about a bonus, I'm saying I got no points what-so-ever registered for completing the SMP WU, none, nadda, zero, zilch.
 
Can you post the log for the SMP WU? It may have had an error uploading, or it may not have finished before the deadline.

You can also post over at foldingforum and they can check on the server side. Sometimes server problems cause WUs to disappear into a black hole.
 
Can you post the log for the SMP WU? It may have had an error uploading, or it may not have finished before the deadline.

You can also post over at foldingforum and they can check on the server side. Sometimes server problems cause WUs to disappear into a black hole.


10-4.
 
Back
Top