• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

No Scroll Zone

AtomicMoose

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Sep 26, 2001
Messages
11,803
Many moons ago, we used to covet the NSZ label. Since the demise of Statman.info, there hasn't been much talk of the NSZ. I would like to resurrect that.

Congrats to the current members of the No Scroll Zone!
NSZ.jpg
 
Heh. My first reaction when I saw the title was "why is he talking about those stupid websites that disable scroll bars because the web programmer thought he knew what's best?".

Boy, I sure would like to get there. But that's not going to happen any time soon (or ever) with my production.

On my screen (1400x1050), I only get 12 in the NSZ.

 
It was the top 25 with Statman.
Thats where I am at the moment.

So its now [H]arder to get in.

Luck........:D
 
Tigerbiten said:
It was the top 25 with Statman.
Thats where I am at the moment.

So its now [H]arder to get in.

Luck........:D
yeah, I chose top 20 since that is how king has it split up...by 20's. :)
 
Honestly, that' the only way I can find myself at hf.com.

Yea, user error but it still works.
 
well if you look in the weekly pts production i am in the top 20:) but it will be awhile for i get in the nsz top 20 overall:( ahh well
 
marty9876 said:
Honestly, that' the only way I can find myself at hf.com.

Yea, user error but it still works.

you suck marty :p
.. I'm in the same boat as tigerbiten.. (23 overall.. thus not NSZ worthy on hf :( )

.. I'm eyeing a 3800+ x2 w/ a big o' zalman.. so just wait :) .. or I guess I'll just wait.. sigh... I can't realistically purchase that until spring.

borg borg borg.

 
I can forget about the NSZ. I'll be happy when I bust into the top 50, hopefully by the end of the year. Sitting in 51st right now.

 
Back
Top