Nov 13, 2006 #1 M marty9876 [H]ard|DCer of the Month - February 2006 Joined Jun 11, 2003 Messages 4,906 http://forum.folding-community.org/fpost152424.html#152424 haha zim! When does your ship in? j/k
Nov 13, 2006 #2 [Spectre] I Will Find You Joined Aug 29, 2004 Messages 24,889 Yeah goodluck finding one. I had no problems getting 360's last year...but PS3's are as tight on allocation as I ever saw during a launch.
Yeah goodluck finding one. I had no problems getting 360's last year...but PS3's are as tight on allocation as I ever saw during a launch.
Nov 13, 2006 #3 N ND40oz [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Jul 31, 2005 Messages 14,071 Ah, no need for me to freeze my ass off on the 16th then, I'll pick one up when the client is released and someone show's it working correctly.
Ah, no need for me to freeze my ass off on the 16th then, I'll pick one up when the client is released and someone show's it working correctly.
Nov 14, 2006 #4 Z zim01 Gawd Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 1,004 marty9876 said: http://forum.folding-community.org/fpost152424.html#152424 haha zim! When does your ship in? j/k Click to expand... supposedly 20th
marty9876 said: http://forum.folding-community.org/fpost152424.html#152424 haha zim! When does your ship in? j/k Click to expand... supposedly 20th