• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

No "Paste" Option In context Menu when trying to paste hyperlinks...

feverfive

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
233
Whenever I want to compose/reply to a message w/ an included hyperlink, I can't use right-click, paste in the message box while using Firefox. The context menu simply won't show a "paste" option. I have no issues on any other forum site I visit w/ Fx. I can use Edit-paste from the Fx menu bar, so not a huge deal, but I'm wonderingn why this is happening.....IE6 does allow me to right-click, paste hyperlinks in messages....
confused.gif
 
Basically if you don't like it, don't use Firefox. It's a software issue on your end not a forum issue.

Keyboard pastes just fine.
 
I'm not sure I get you. Are you trying to paste a link or are you trying to paste into a reply that has a link?

I use FF and don't have this issue at all. What version of FF are you using?
FF has been known to do funny things on Vbull forums. Well, it does funny things in general sometimes. Most of the time it's not a forum issue, but a browser issue.
 
I see you are using the WYSIWYG Editing Toolbar, try using the Standard Editing Toolbar and see if that doesn't make a difference and use the 'Insert Hyperlink' button.
 
Huh. I always use the keyboard shortcut but MajorDomo's right, just use the Standard mode. Works for me at least...if it doesn't for you at that point then it's something about your configuration/extensions not Firefox itself.

LoS...huh? Link to localhost why?
 
Back
Top