• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

No overclocking programs detecting my 9800gtx clocks

shadow1988

n00b
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
59
I have 2 9800gtxs in Sli working fine a couple of days ago. Just yesterday I started Rivatuner to overclock when i realized that my settings were gone. I clicked "Detect Now" in order to get my clock back and nothing happened. I also tried to reboot option and it still is not working. I've tried to uninstall drivers, rivatuner, and also tried other programs with no avail. I've also searched numerous times for a fix on this problem. What really gets me is that it was working fine just the other day even with my 2nd card in. Any ideas?

680i
9800gtx
4gb ddr2800
e6600 3.4
Vista 64
 
yea i tried that too. i like the format but i wish i could use the overclocking feature. please help someone!
 
how can i get ati tools to work with my cards? And also, I took out one card and tried the programs and they work fine. BUt if I disable one card while both are still in the it still doesnt work. Using 177.83 drivers and have tried previous versions. Possibly a Sli issue or a freak mess up with my system?
 
Back
Top