• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

no operation system

atlrocks07

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 2, 2006
Messages
257
when i put another slave hard drive in my system it says that i dont have a operation system..

my question is i got this working before i switch my slave hard drive to my main drive and my main drive to my slave drive.
 
I;m a little confused.. as you are not really asking a question...
But I'll give it a shot...

take out your master drive and make sure it is set on master.. I have a feeling that you may have it on CS...
Just because it was booting of of it before you added a slave doesn't mean that it has the jumper set on master...
The same thing happened to me before when I was adding a dvd-rom... I blindly added the optical drive with it set as a slave... Guess what; couldn't find the operating system....

Try that out...
 
1. will it boot at all anymore with just the master?

2. what other drives do you have connected?

3. Is your BIOS configured to boot from HD0 first?
 
Back
Top