no Nvidia control panel after fresh install

misterbobby

2[H]4U
I reinstalled Windows 10 and when I installed the Nvidia drivers there is no control panel anywhere. These are the same drivers I had before I reinstalled Windows 10 and the control panel worked just fine.

EDIT: I just tried an older driver and no luck there either. WTF is going on? I have never had this problem before.

EDIT 2: Never mind I see it in the Windows control panel. I do not recall ever having to look there before. Previously it was either on the desktop after installing the drivers or all I had to do was start typing Nvidia in the search box. The search seems 100% useless right now as it cant find a damn thing on my pc.

Last edited:
I reinstalled Windows 10 and when I installed the Nvidia drivers there is no control panel anywhere. These are the same drivers I had before I reinstalled Windows 10 and the control panel worked just fine.

EDIT: I just tried an older driver and no luck there either. WTF is going on? I have never had this problem before.

EDIT 2: Never mind I see it in the Windows control panel. I do not recall ever having to look there before. Previously it was either on the desktop after installing the drivers or all I had to do was start typing Nvidia in the search box. The search seems 100% useless right now as it cant find a damn thing on my pc.
Were you looking for the Desktop Context Menu? It's not always enabled by default.

I noticed that in one of the recent versions that the context menu was gone after reinstalling. When you open it through CP, click on the Desktop button at the top and enable context menu if you like.

Back