• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

No Morphological AA option in CCC

Superhuman

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
May 19, 2006
Messages
1,037
I wanted to test out MLAA tonight, but when I went into CCC, I noticed there was no option to enable MLAA.

I'm using a 6950 with 11.2s installed.

I used to use a 4850 before it. Uninstalled drivers, booted into safe mode, ran driver sweeper, rebooted and installed 11.2s when I got my 6950.

What gives?
 
Back
Top