Falls Included
I'm happy & gay too
- Joined
- May 30, 2003
- Messages
- 3,701
i can't find out how to enable lan on the nf7-m that i got for a customer...
isnt it here...
i have bios 26... i do beleive that this is a 1.2 newegg was out, and i had to order from another vendor, and i got screwed... newegg had hem in stock 2 days later too.
I just checked my nf7-s and that is where the lan stuff is supposed to be... i dont know if i can rma it or not... not enough time
isnt it here...
i have bios 26... i do beleive that this is a 1.2 newegg was out, and i had to order from another vendor, and i got screwed... newegg had hem in stock 2 days later too.
I just checked my nf7-s and that is where the lan stuff is supposed to be... i dont know if i can rma it or not... not enough time