• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

No HardOCP Overclocking Guide stickies?

OldM3ta

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
1,150
I'm surprised there isn't any stickies in this forum for overclocking guides.
 
There was a really good one for the Gigabyte P965 board that basically applied to all P965 boards.

I'd say 80% of the information would still be applicable for P45 boards
 
You know, it'd be nice to have a generic overclocking guide for Intel i7, Intel C2D, Intel Quad... and maybe the AMD cores. But the guide should have the links to the latest applications used for stress testing. I know that's where I'm a loss to. I haven't overclocked in three years, so I don't know what's the hotness for testing your o/c.
 
Back
Top