NO Game Display

fightingfi

2[H]4U
im using the nvidia gtx 1070 stock with the 418.91 ver. I always update my drivers ( win 10 pro) amd 2700x stock but when i did try the last 2 newest drivers one of my games i can hear the sound but no video display shows the game. When i roll back to 418.91 everything is fine and works Perfectly. The games is Third wire Productions Strike fighter 2 for Pc ya its an older game i know but whats going on here

im using the nvidia gtx 1070 stock with the 418.91 ver. I always update my drivers ( win 10 pro) amd 2700x stock but when i did try the last 2 newest drivers one of my games i can hear the sound but no video display shows the game. When i roll back to 418.91 everything is fine and works Perfectly. The games is Third wire Productions Strike fighter 2 for Pc ya its an older game i know but whats going on here

Try a quick google ;) . But it is not uncommon for that to happen , sometimes a major revision that is next will work again. Not the way it should but it happens....

It could be an invalid display resolution or refresh rate.

Check the display settings

im using the nvidia gtx 1070 stock with the 418.91 ver.
When i roll back to 418.91 everything is fine

Makes no sense!

It might be this rare case where you need to do DDU driver removal or how was it called.
Also there might be simply some issue with driver. You might want checking NV forums or even trying to contact their support

Back