no display, post or beep

Malbadawi

Limp Gawd
hello, not sure if this is in the right section,
heres my pc specs
amd phenom ii x4 830 overclocked @ 3.5 running stable for over 6 month getting around low 30s c to mid 30s c max under load
biostar a870u3 mobo
patriot sector 5 8gb ram
after market cooler

today i was trying to overclock my pc more to see if i can get it any higher and here's what i did
i had core clock at 200
ht at 2000 mhz
ram 800
vcore 1.45

after i saved the settings and restarted, got a black screen no display no post no nothing cant even get to the bios, all fans are on as well as the lights but no display!!!

i tried resetting the cmos through jumper, same thing took the cmos battery same thing!
only one ram model nothing! no ram same thing no cpu everything disconnected same problem not even a single beep!
is my cpu, mobo fried? or is there hope left in getting it back to life?

Do you have another vid card to try ?

I had similar issue with newly built system (but was Intel P8Z77 with 3570k) . first time I go to boot it didn't beep and no display output , then it worked once or twice . Long story the vid was bad .
So only thing you can do is try nail it down but substituting components . Does your MB support diagnostic LED to help .

unfortunately my mobo dosnt have diagnostic led, and yea i tried another video card same problem!

If the computer was running fine and all you did was change some bios settings, then follow these instructions.
1. Unplug the computer.
2. Press the power button.
3. Open up the computer and move the cmos jumper to the clear cmos position.
4. Remove the cmos battery.
5. Wait 5 min.
6. Reinstall cmos battery and move cmos jumper back to original position.
7. Plug computer back in and press power button.
8. Report back on how things turned out.

Normally if you are having problems the best place to post is in the General Hardware section.

i tried all that didnt work :(

can any of the mods move this post to the right section please?

Back