Here are my specs
Coolermaster 830 stacker (silver color)
MSI Radeon 4890
EVGA 750i FTW mobo
Intel Core2Quad Q9450 @2.66GHz and 12MB Cache
Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme cooler
OCZ Reaper DDR2 2x2 GB ram @800MHz
Disc Drive (Samsung) DVDRW
Hard Drive - WD (Western Digital) 640GB dual platter
Corsair Power Supply 620HX
Here is what happened... I had just finished putting the new video card in and installed all the drivers, on a fresh reformat of Windows XP 64-bit. All was well until I decided to update the Motherboard drivers. I went to EVGA's website, installed the drivers but had a problem with the ethernet driver, it said I needed to delete the existing one? after a restart I tried installing the drivers again, but unchecked the ethernet driver. Upon boot up, the screen froze. Now, upon bootup, everything powers up, including the video card, but there is no display.
I've tried re-setting the card, unplugging the power, I just cant get the screen to turn on...?
Also, the video card's fan will either be at 100% and stay that way, or at around 20%, from as soon as I turn the computer on, until I turn it off.
Coolermaster 830 stacker (silver color)
MSI Radeon 4890
EVGA 750i FTW mobo
Intel Core2Quad Q9450 @2.66GHz and 12MB Cache
Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme cooler
OCZ Reaper DDR2 2x2 GB ram @800MHz
Disc Drive (Samsung) DVDRW
Hard Drive - WD (Western Digital) 640GB dual platter
Corsair Power Supply 620HX
Here is what happened... I had just finished putting the new video card in and installed all the drivers, on a fresh reformat of Windows XP 64-bit. All was well until I decided to update the Motherboard drivers. I went to EVGA's website, installed the drivers but had a problem with the ethernet driver, it said I needed to delete the existing one? after a restart I tried installing the drivers again, but unchecked the ethernet driver. Upon boot up, the screen froze. Now, upon bootup, everything powers up, including the video card, but there is no display.
I've tried re-setting the card, unplugging the power, I just cant get the screen to turn on...?
Also, the video card's fan will either be at 100% and stay that way, or at around 20%, from as soon as I turn the computer on, until I turn it off.