No credit

hhuricane

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 16, 2006
Messages
128
This is the second time in about a week that I have completed an -bigadv unit and not been credited for it. When I left for work this morning one had been finished and was in the middle of being transmitted. I still have not seen the credit for it. All I've gotten today is credit for my gpu units. 2 more days of wasted work it seems.



 
This is the second time in about a week that I have completed an -bigadv unit and not been credited for it. When I left for work this morning one had been finished and was in the middle of being transmitted. I still have not seen the credit for it. All I've gotten today is credit for my gpu units. 2 more days of wasted work it seems.





post on the folding forum... include the info at the top of the wu load...
 
Back
Top