• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

No corporate borg for me

magnusvir

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
1,165
I have been looking at a plan to see if I could borg a few of the machines that are present here on campus.

We have close to 2000 machines and even borging 200-300, especially when nobody is logged on was a good idea.

Then I saw this :(

Looks like a no go for me.

Bummer.

 
So whats the problem... find the clients, change them to team #33 and username to yours ;)

I joke, at least they're being used for the common good, that's what really matters.
 
KodiakStar said:
Tell them to join the [H]orde to help be the number 1 team in the WORLD. :)

I think they wanna beat Alabama first. They had 7000 procs at one point

 
Hey dude, I'm in Ft. Wayne. I vote we sneak in and re-borg them for the right team. You with me?

 
Im starting college in Houston in January... AND... my Dad is the IT guy that looks over the entire school. I was thinking I could put it on the 200ish+ computers. 2.6ghz p4's I think.
 
Tengis said:
Im starting college in Houston in January... AND... my Dad is the IT guy that looks over the entire school. I was thinking I could put it on the 200ish+ computers. 2.6ghz p4's I think.
Niiiiice.
 
Back
Top