No case to mod - Going insane.

Alexia

Limp Gawd
I'm freaking out over here. I want to grab a case and start tearing into it. My modding addiction needs FEEDING! :mad: Does anyone know a case that can be acquired for cheap that isn't too bad? I could pick up an Antec locally, but Circuity City rips you off. Suggestions? Going to freak out without something to do. :(

... and then there's me right now. I'm sitting beside my case, it's all torn apart (well the panels are off it anyway), and I'm stumped for what to do next.

My digi-cam's out getting fixed, so I have no pics for people, but so far this weekend, in addition to the things I already had done, I've now dyed my entire monitor, mouse and all of my drive faces black. I've also relocated my fan rheobus, so it's hidden and out of the way, and replaced my red mouse LED with a blue one.

I'm really wanting to do something with the power cables now, but I'm not sure what i want to do, or how I want to do it just yet - just so I won't be copying someone else's idea. Another reason is, Home Depot's closed, so I can't go shopping........ grrrrr.

You want a serious mod project? Go down to your local home supplies center (Home Depot, Lowe's, whatever) and pick up some acrylic, aluminum, and/or wood, and construct your own custom fabricated case from the ground up.

That'll burn up a lot of your time (in other words feed your addiction for a long time), and give you bragging rights (if done correctly).

I was thinking about that. Have to wait till my next pay check though. Maybe make a custom case out of stone! (Idea from a contest.)

Originally posted by Alexia
I was thinking about that. Have to wait till my next pay check though. Maybe make a custom case out of stone! (Idea from a contest.)

Thats what I may do also. I'm sick of my ghetto pre-mod, and my bro works w/ marble, so I may swipe some scraps from him and make a marble case. What kind of stone are you thinkin of using?

mod you mouse or keyboard they are usualy real cheep if you got most the small parts around, plus it makes your work area look even better.

Originally posted by HarryPleasure
Thats what I may do also. I'm sick of my ghetto pre-mod, and my bro works w/ marble, so I may swipe some scraps from him and make a marble case. What kind of stone are you thinkin of using?

Just these huge stones we dig up out of the yard. They're brown and fun to roll down hills. ;)

haha same with me except I already got the cases here with me, but no money. damn frustating

Mwuahahaha... I have an idea. I'm not telling what it is yet. Have to collect the materials and find out how much sheets of copper cost.

Originally posted by User Name
haha same with me except I already got the cases here with me, but no money. damn frustating

just sell your body for cash...

haha i still dont understand making a stone case
heavy as helllllll

Originally posted by DJDishwateR
People have done all copper cases....

Yes, yes they do. This will be made out of copper, but it pays omage to one of the most important parts of your computer. :cool:

I got my mid atx case for 20 bucks free shipping.... but unfortunitly the company ,www.arismo.com went bankrupt or something...

yulawpc.jpg

its my first case to play with... ima invest in a better case next time... i think this case still float around for 30 bucks including shipping...

Yes, yes they do. This will be made out of copper, but it pays omage to one of the most important parts of your computer.

Copper, as in the hard-earned pennies you shelled out to get all the materials and hardware? ;)

-JN

Back