Nivida setup question

splash

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
161
Does any one else have the Nivida set I have, the 680i LT and a Nivida video card? I'm wanting to do a LOW/SAFER overclock to just get my feet wet. Would using nTune from Nivida be the safest way and if so what were your settings?

I'm sorry, I have read the newbie user guides to OC but at this point it is still over my head. I still don't know what 90% of the settings mean. I know most would say don't mess with anything til you know more and I agree.

But I was wondering if nTune has a safe OC that if it fail goes into a safemode to get you back to your original setting?:rolleyes:

Just curious and thanks for anyones input. This site has been so helpful!:D
 
The general conclusion to nTune is that nTune is garbage. You may something out of it, but dont expect much. IMO, if its over your head still and still having a hard time understanding options you should read up on it more. Obviously practice is the best learning experience, so you should just read up on the common options in OC'ing and then starting practicing. Dont get too excited and go for a high overclock. Start slow and work your way up.
 
Back
Top