Nitro's FS Thread

nitrobass24

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - December 2009
ALL ITEMS MUST GO

I WILL CONSIDER ALL OFFERS
PM your Folding Badge for 10% discount

Any requested pictures are LINKED next to the item, and shown in bump posts. All prices are negotiable. The best way to contact me is through email nitrobass24 at gmail dot com
I'm always interested in trades, so go ahead and check out what I'm looking for at the bottom of this post and make me an offer. In case someone wants to trade, I have a ton of crap I still haven't listed, so I'm not really interested in old hardware.

Heatware/eBayID: Nitrobass24

TERMS & CONDITIONS
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
  1. All prices DO NOT include shipping, when you PM me include your ZipCode and I will give you a no BS quote or you can calculate your shipping cost here from 75219. Im not trying to make money on shipping. I ship UPS only.
  2. If you don't like the price, PM me and make me an offer.
  3. Everything is used and in full working condition, unless otherwise noted. I'll include what I can, and if you need a particular accessory, ask about it.
  4. All items are from a smoke-free/pet-free home, and items are always handled with appropriate ESD safeguards.
  5. Local pickup is welcome, cash only, preferred for heavy items, and in the Dallas, Texas area (75219).
  6. I accept paypal (preferred) and money orders. Payment must clear before I ship your items (including paypal eChecks).
  7. Please provide your phone number along with payment, if and when you make a payment to me.
  8. I ship to verified Paypal Addresses only. Please see the "SHIPPING INFO" section below for more info.
  9. I'll try to ship quickly.
  10. No returns. Unless DOA. You, as a buyer, are responsible for compatibility. I cannot offer any warranty, sorry. If needed/possible, I'll help you get it RMA'd through the manufacturer.

ITEMS for SALE

RAM
3x Super Talen 4GB ECC Reg DDR3 1333mhz W1333RX12G - $40ea - $100 Free Ship for the lot

Cases
1x Norco 4020 w/ 3x 120mm Fan Midplane - $225 + Shipping
1x Silverstone LC-19B - $75

Raid Cards
1x Areca ARC-1880i PCI-Express 2.0 x8 SATA / SAS (Serial Attached SCSI) Controller Card w/512mb DDR2 Cache + Areca BBU Cache Backup - $500

STUFF I WANT TO BUY/TRADE_FOR

• Surface Pro 128GB

SOLD
2x Antec 850w Signature PSU
XFX Radeon 5750 1GB
1x WD Scorpio 320GB
1x OCZ Vertex 120gb SSD
2x WD 640GB WD6401AALS - Warranty until 4/20/15 - 40ea
2x WD 640gb WD6400AAKS - 20ea
Dell Powerconnect 2716 - $50
1x Supermicro X8DAL-i - $140

SHIPPING INFO
To estimate shipping on your own, most single items are < 5lbs. If its a combo of items, like a cpu/mobo/ram, it will most likely be under 10lbs. I mainly ship via UPS, so small weight changes don't matter much. You can guesstimate the size of the box needed (weight matters more than size of packaging). You can use zipcode 75219 for estimates. PM me with your zipcode for more precise shipping charge estimates.
  • I ship to the continental US only, but you're welcome to ask and maybe we can work something out.
  • Shipping to a commercial address (eg. your workplace) is best.
  • Indirect Signature Required is +$1.50, Direct Signature is +$2.50, and Adult Signature is +$3.50.
  • If you want Insurance that will be extra and you need to include that in your payment.
  • Items will not be shipped until payment has cleared.
  • If you need something shipped immediately, please ask if I'm able to do so before sending payment! I may or may not be busy, so just ask.
  • Please send me your phone number when you send payment! This is so I can contact you if something goes wrong with our transaction.
  • If I'm trading with you, I expect adequate packaging, as I pack my shipments very well.

Thanks for looking! Any bumps are appreciated! ;)
Please PM if you're interested in anything! :)

Last edited:
Nice price for a great setup and board :D

But I do have to ask, post your badge as well ;)

Turns out I won't be able to use these PSU's after all because I need a single rail.

These are an excellent buy for anyone running GPU's.

Bump because I looked. Good thing I ran out of SATA ports on my mobo or else I would have bought that 120GB Vertex for my Steam folder :p

Back