Nintendo WII

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3chyo888

Limp Gawd
This thing is so funny i picked up about 20 min ago and played the nintendo sports games is wicked fun. I love nintendo will post pick later of people playing you will all laugh your heads off watching people play it. It was well worth the $250 price tag and yea i got a ps3 also its no were nere the fun. The nintendo wii is great all because of the interactive games. I think the goverment was in on the wii thoe allways talking about americans being the most obese people playing boxing a few hours a day will def make u shed the pounds. This is a joke for all the smart people out there haha

There fixed so the morons below me can read it

t3chyo888 said:
This thing is so funny i picked up about 20 min ago and played the nintendo sports games is wicked fun i love nintendo will post pick later of people playing you will all laugh your heads off watching people play it it was well worth the $250 price tag and yea i got a ps3 also its no were nere the fun the nintendo wii is great all ebcause of the interactive games. I think the goverment was in on the wii thoe allways talking about americans being the most obese people playing boxing a few hours a day will def make u shed the pounds .

dude, you got one? seriously, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

That's awesome, I might grab one when I stumble across some extra cash. Would be fun for groups of people to play.

t3chyo888 said:
I think the goverment was in on the wii thoe allways talking about americans being the most obese people playing boxing a few hours a day will def make u shed the pounds .
fuck are you talking about? take off the tinfoil hat, stop thinking about the government. pick up a dictionary on the way.

Good lord I could barely understand his post. Something about a Nintendo Wii, I'm guessing.

it must take a rocket scientist to read something with no punctuation if ya know were it goes add it in in your dam heads because i dont use ,./;'": doesnt give you guys a reason to thread crap

t3chyo888 said:
it must take a rocket scientist to read something with no punctuation if ya know were it goes add it in in your dam heads because i dont use ,./;'": doesnt give you guys a reason to thread crap
While I disagree with your opinion, I congratulate you for getting a Wii on launch day.
Simple yes or not question for you: Is it fun to play?

yea the system is so much fun to play it brings the games to a whole new interactive gameplay

I've been playing mine with my girlfriend. We're having an absolute blast with Wii Sports and Super Monkey Ball. I'll get into Zelda later tonight.

This thing is *stupid* awesome. I mean *stupid*. It's so much fun it's ridiculous.

kumquat said:
I've been playing mine with my girlfriend. We're having an absolute blast with Wii Sports
This thing is *stupid* awesome. I mean *stupid*. It's so much fun it's ridiculous.

My thoughts exactly, it's incredibly fun. If any of you have a chance to play with one, do it...I think you'll find yourself have a great time.

Picked up the Wii this morning (after a nice eight hour camp-out, :cold: . . .):

First, it's a lot of fun. Like, a lot. Super Monkey Ball is hilarious - so simple, so good. I've only managed to play Twilight Princess for thirty minutes or so (before passing out), but that game looks . . . mm. Like a worthy successor to the other Zeldas.

Definitewii worth the ~$350 (including games).

My local Gamestop was about to get shot up, alot of police cars arrived around the area lol. Seems that alot of guys did pre orders through that specefic store, & of course, they didn't come through with all the systems. I was kind of burned about that but I was pretty much in a "whatever mood" about the whole thing. Still have my PC & Xbox 360 to kill the time. These group of 4 guys however, were not very pleased about the whole thing. They grabbed one gamestop employee & roughed him up a bit. Not much of a beatdown, more like bitch slapped him around lol. It was when one flashed his gun strapped in his jeans (don't even know if it was real or not) that made everyone pretty much run out of the store XD. At, the NYC life ^^.

-DarkLegacy

Bowling, tennis and golf all rock. Baseball is decent but boxing sucks.. 3-4 out of 5 isn't too shabby :cool:

t3chyo888 said:
This thing is so funny i picked up about 20 min ago and played the nintendo sports games is wicked fun. I love nintendo will post pick later of people playing you will all laugh your heads off watching people play it. It was well worth the $250 price tag and yea i got a ps3 also its no were nere the fun. The nintendo wii is great all because of the interactive games. I think the goverment was in on the wii thoe allways talking about americans being the most obese people playing boxing a few hours a day will def make u shed the pounds. This is a joke for all the smart people out there haha

There fixed so the morons below me can read it

awwww the Wii is fun, just like the cube was? so sweet to hear!

Ive been having a blast with it so far! My wife and I have been playing Wii Sports all day long! And she's not even a gamer!

Grazehell said:
awwww the Wii is fun, just like the cube was? so sweet to hear!

Uh, no, the Wii is more fun so far than any system I've ever played, *period*.

There's no question about it anymore: For pure enjoyment value (you know, the POINT of gaming?), Wii is hands-down the best of the next/new generation.

DragonMasterAlex said:
Uh, no, the Wii is more fun so far than any system I've ever played, *period*.

There's no question about it anymore: For pure enjoyment value (you know, the POINT of gaming?), Wii is hands-down the best of the next/new generation.
I totally agree. I've had virtually every console back to the 2600, though I skipped the XBox generation. The Wii is the most fun console I've ever played, end of story. I spent a couple of hours playing Zelda tonight, and several more hours playing Wii Sports and Super Monkey Ball with my gf. We both *love* the system.

t3chyo888 said:
SIZE=7]THE WII WINS THE NEXT GENERATION CONSOLE WARS[/SIZE]

Just like they did with the gamecube and the N64 f@nboys are the worst pieces of shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back