Nintendo Managment Briefing transcript released

Baredor

Gawd
Link

Not a lot of news-type info per se, but helps you get into these guys' heads so you better understand where they're coming from. I've been somewhat of a holdout so far, but am actually getting interested in buying one - though I will doggedly still refer to it as "Revolution".

As Iwata said in his presentation, the majority of the third parties were putting game graphics as the top priority. However, especially after observing the sales trend of DS since the end of last year, their priority appears to be shifting to the unique game ideas. I believe those who have attended E3 this year among today's audience will understand that Nintendo was the only company that showed different exhibits based upon different concepts from any other exhibitors. I understand they (third parties) were wondering before the E3 show what future course they should take, and the general impression the third parties have had with E3 this year, as I understand it, was that it was helpful in mapping a future course.

Back