Nintendo E3 2018 Press Conference Stream

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
The Nintendo E3 press conference is going to be starting at 11am CDT. We have the live stream below. Expect to see Super Smash Bros. and a bunch of new Switch content alongside Fortnite possibly. Whether or not we will see anything on Metroid Prime 4, after being shown off at E3 last year, is anybody's guess.

Stream.

I just want some Smash details and hopefully a surprise new Mario Kart...

I just want some Smash details and hopefully a surprise new Mario Kart...
Ah, yes. Smash Brothers: the game people play by disabling all the game mechanics and fight on the single flat level Nintendo always sticks in. I'd like Smash if the community were not so pretentious.

Metroid Prime 4, please. If I see another filler game like Federation Force I may have an aneurysm.

Ah, yes. Smash Brothers: the game people play by disabling all the game mechanics and fight on the single flat level Nintendo always sticks in. I'd like Smash if the community were not so pretentious.

Metroid Prime 4, please. If I see another filler game like Federation Force I may have an aneurysm.

LOL, it's true. Thing is, it's the only way to actually play in a competitive way. At least on the fighting side of things. The games are loaded with randomness for party play, and no competitive players are going to want to lose due to anything like that. There are still plenty of people that dedicate themselves to the trials, group play, and other levels, but they're a different breed from the competitive fighting players.

Who knows, maybe Nintendo will reverse course, endorse "eSports," and include a competitive mode?

Whoever turned Armored Core into a giant mess of low detail cartoon blocks and missiles that are glowing balls....should be flogged, by donkeys. Garbage hardware has turned the amazing visuals of AC into a lego game

I still see Nintendo advertising the 3DS on TV even though it's a dead platform. All new development is aimed at the switch.

I'm surprise someone hasn't filed a class action lawsuit against them for selling devices they are no longer releasing new games for.

I still see Nintendo advertising the 3DS on TV even though it's a dead platform. All new development is aimed at the switch.

I'm surprise someone hasn't filed a class action lawsuit against them for selling devices they are no longer releasing new games for.

They are still developing games for the system. Luigis Mansion (Gamecube port) is still on the way, along with WarioWare Gold and Kirby Battle Royale. Other notable games include Dragon Quest 11, Shakedown Hawaii, Shovel Knight King of Cards, and Steamworld Dig 2. The system may be on its deathbed, but it still has a few titles rolling out.

Hrm... Do I buy Smash Bros. now in hopes that my son still wants it in 6 months? All to save $12?

My 3DS... From my fucking cold dead hands.

Back