Nintendo DS @ [H] Console

magoo said:
Looks like one of my "children" will "need" one for their birthday!! :eek:

You would be surprised how many "children" we see who "need" them. ;)
 
This thing is selling to grandmas in japan, and I've seen my mother and father competing at Brain Age... it's hilarious :D
 
i'm thinking of getting Brain Age..... then again there are alot of these brain games coming out soon.... like brain acadamy or something.... but Brain Age seems the most advanced judging by the screenshots and videos.

Its 19.99 right?

Before i purchase it though, i need to go to EB and download the demo version of it before i buy. And before i do that, i gotta wait for my Nintendo DS's charger to arrive, cause the person i bought my DS from had lost the charger.... and no its been 8 days since i ordered it from this powerseller on eBay...... damn its takin a LOOOONG time!

But you know whats a good unique game? Trama Center.... i have it... havent played it though.... but its pretty amazing the whole surgry experiance........ i would know since i underwent surgry and had platinum, pins, wires, plates all inserted into my ankle. :S
 
I agree with most people.

The DS is fun because Nintendo makes those little addictive games that don't take a lot of effort but are fun to play.
I will say though that I love and use my PSP way more. Internet, Movies, Music, Games, Picture Viewing etc. etc.....it just does more of the stuff I am more interested in.

I think they both have their places.

Overall I liked the review, I would have liked to see more of a direct comparison in a feature to feature thing or something like that with the competition (the PSP). The review also doesn't speak in any depth about any game titles that might further persuade someone to look further into the system. Like possibly a few games that are good examples of the implementation of the touch screen….if I didn’t own a DS I would think a touch screen was useless. Or games that used the WiFi connection to game across the globe….I guess go more into the systems feature sets.

Cheers
 
You can expect a full PSP review, as well as DS titles coming in the near future. :)
 
STANG22GT said:
I picked up my PSP 5 days before flying to Germany, 3 years for me too :D I love it here

Nice! I've been to Hamburg and Willemshaven (Navy gets you around). I really liked Germany, I remember it to be a very clean place.

All the dudes had Scorpions hair-cuts though...
 
I feel the review should have been held off until the DS Lite makes it's apperance on our shores as this DS model is already out of date and the DS Lite is much improved in aesthetics, functionality, and even technology (screen wise).
 
You can certainly expect an upcoming review of the DS Lite as well. We wanted to do a very in depth review of both units for the sake of comparison.
 
Back
Top