Nightrainsrt4's FS/FT Blowout

Nightrainsrt4

Limp Gawd
My Specifications:

1. I welcome offers, and everything listed is very much open to offers, so don't be afraid to make one.
2. All prices do not include shipping unless specified, and are shipped in the US only via USPS (Sorry guys out of US).
3. Payment will be through Paypal.
4. I reserve the right to refuse to sell to those with insufficient constructive post count and/or feedback.
5. Names, Phone Numbers, and Addresses will be exchanged via PM. This is a formality, and in no way will your information be used, unless the transaction goes wonky.
6. Unless stated As Is, guaranteed not to be DOA. If it is, ship it back to me, let me verify it, and if it is then I will refund and reimburse shipping charges. This does not cover user error, or incompatibility. Make sure items are compatible with your system. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

With that out of the way, here we go.​

Evga 1GB GTX280 Superclocked - $175
Ran great for me. Maxed all my games acceptably at 1680x1050. Ran games well on medium via softTH. You can now SLi it and triple screen without having to do that, and get better performance.

Intel Q6600 2.4Ghz G0 - $140
Ran at 3.0Ghz under water its entire life. Never pushed for any more as I didn't feel the need as it was fast enough for anything I had done.

Evga 8800GTS 320MB SC - FT
Compaq s775 PCIe x16 4xSata Motherboard - $30
Intel Pentium 4 s775 3.06GHz CPU - $25
Intel Celeron s775 2.8Ghz CPU - $20

Motherboard and GPU shown. Just tossed this system together to play around with on the side a few days ago.

Kodak EasyShare Printer - $25
A gift I had never used. Works with the camera below.

Kodak CX7430 4MP Camera - $25
Goes with printer above. My mother used it to take one picture. Still has demo pictures on its memory. Original plastic is still on the screen, and the original batteries are still in the camera, so it hasn't been used for more than a few minutes, if that.

Intel Pentium 4 1.5Ghz - $10 As Is
I pulled this from an old pc. It worked at the time, and there aren't any bent pins as far as I can see.

I've also got an AMD 1.4Ghz T-Bird somewhere around here that ran XP pretty darn snappy with only 128MB ram. $15 (ram not included). If anyone shows interest I will find it to take pictures.

Samsung 226BW 22" 16:10 1680x1050 LCD - $80 Local Pickup in MA Only -*- TRADED to a member @ TBCS -*-
Acer 22" 16:10 1680x1050 LCD - SOLD

To come, if interest is shown:

Asus 8400GS Silent
BFGTech 3D Fusion 7600GS PCI-e x16 cut down to x1.
Asus P5NSLI s775 Motherboard
BFG 650W PSU

FT Interests at this time:

HP MediaSmart / Acer EasyStore Home Servers
1+TB Hard Drives with clean Smart status.
SG05/06/07 or Lian PC-Q08
mITX w/ 1000mbit LAN, 4+ Sata, and pci/pci-e.

Heat and eBay under Nightrainsrt4. This Ad also posted on TBCS.

Last edited:
I am very much open to offers and trades, so don't be afraid to make an offer if you are interested.

Back