• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

NickS' FS/WTT/WTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickS

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 22, 2005
Messages
1,953
NickS' FS/WTT/WTB - Almost always updated!

FS: 160GB Seagate 7200.9 HDD w/Galaxy Metal Gear Box Enclosure (I WILL PART THIS, PM ME IF YOU WANT ONE OF THE TWO)
Like new.. actually it looks brand freakin' new. It'll be formatted with NFTS, etc. Love the thing but it's gotta go, I need monies.





Pic1: http://upload.nickfire.com//files/13/exthdd1.JPG
Pic2: http://upload.nickfire.com//files/13/exthdd2.JPG


$75 Shipped in the CONUSA. via Priority Mail w/Deliv. Confirm.
Contact me about shipping to CANADA.


FS: Intel Celeron 667MHz
Like new also. Not much to say here. s370, coppermine based.



$10 Shipped in the CONUSA. via First Class Mail
Contact me about shipping to CANADA.

FS: AMD Athlon 64 Stock Cooler
Compatible with both s939 and AM2. Good condition.

See picture above.^^

$10 Shipped in the CONUSA via Parcel Post
Contact me about shipping to CANADA.

FS: 2x New Lian Li 120MM Fan's
Just took them out of my new PC-101a. Fairly silent, probably push anywhere from 50-60 CFM. 3 Pin connectors. Nice quality, nice feel.. Lian Li :)



$10 Shipped in the CONUSA.via Parcel Post
Contact me about shipping to CANADA.

FS: Netgear RP614v2
Absolutely love this router. Best wired router I've ever owned. Torrent's like a mad man without cutting out. Bought a new Buffalo for the wireless so I don't need this no more.







$25 Shipped in the CONUSA via USPS Priority w/Deliv. Confirm.
Contact me about shipping to CANADA.

FEEL FREE TO MAKE AN OFFER, as I need cash fast!

Terms & Conditions
  • I prefer PayPal, but I will accept Money Order (POSTAL Only).
  • I ship via USPS Only.
  • You have 5 Business Days (120hrs) to contact me about returns for full refund if product is DOA. Shipping damages DO NOT APPLY!
  • My heatware is @ NickS.
  • Feel free to make an offer if you feel the price is too high. I'm usually open to them.
  • I'm available over PM, I check my box a few times daily.
  • Shipping is to the Continental USA ONLY unless specified otherwise.
  • I return bumps!!!
  • Stated "shipped" prices are for ConUSA ONLY! Contact me if you are out of ConUSA about shipping prices!!
Sold Items:
-2x XFX 7600GT "xXx" (590/1600) 256MB GDDR3 - $200 Shipped
-Complete Athlon XP Computer - $185 Shipped
-
Athlon 64 X2 3800+ AM2 (Lapped) & DFI Infinity NF UltraII-M2 nF4 SLi Motherboard
-Dell UltraSharp 1907FP
-HWLabs Black Ice Pro III Radiator
-DangerDen Maze4 Acetal
-OCZ XTC Ram Fan
-Assorted Watercooling Goodies
-AquaXtreme 50z DC-12v Pump (Blue) w/Petras Gel Pad & Mounting -Leadtek WinFast TV2000 XP Expert
-AquaXtreme MP-05 Pro w/3 Midplates, USMA & AM2
-Modified Lian Li PC-7B Plus II w/Extra Panel, Tons of Accessories, etc.
-
New IBM 128MB PC100 SODIMM
 
Hehe, well I'd only want it if it was RMA'able, and I have a weird feeling it's a DS3. Thanks for offer though. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top