• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Nicehash quicker miner optimization translation into overclocks?

Bigbacon

Fully [H]
2FA
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
22,647
I have cards I've been running on nicehash quick miner. they use the QM optimization thing to get more out of them. I want to move away from QM and use the normal miner to get NBMiner running on different coins so I can maximize my BTC profits based on which coin can yield the best results and let nicehash swap between then.

Problem is I don't know how to translate the OC and changes from the QM into overclocking using the NB miner's command line OCs.

Anyone ever done this or maybe can help me out?
 
I find it is all trial and error. Some coins work better with core overclock, others memory. I have presets on afterburner set for each coin. There are only a few different overall choices you have to make.
 
i guess the baseline is getting the daggerhashimoto to be the same between QM and non-QM.
 
Back
Top