Nice ramp Elsie1999!

Yea, osrk is the forum name for him/her

too bad my quad sli rig went down, I had managed to push ya off my threat list, but I'm sure you'll pop up again
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Im on no ones threat list at 5.5k ppd. sniff sniff

That is the only name that pops up on my threats list from time to time. We are actually pretty close on production these days, both of us jumping on and off the top 10 list pretty regularly.

Yeah, Elsie1999 is days removed from mowing me :( Got nothing else to bring into the battle which might help against this onslaught :p

That would be awesome if we could make a horde shirt, [H]ard for humanity, Getting mowed for [H]umanity!!

Damn, good heads up. I've got 1.2 months to say my prayers. I get the feeling that overclocking my quad another 200 MHz won't help me much now.

Two Fermi's going on order soon.......time to bring some pain!

You just popped up on my threat list from out of nowhere. :cool:

Thanks guys!

Hahaha i'm going to be doing that a lot in the coming months. I guess it's surprising for someone to start at 0 pts and ramp up to 70k ppd overnight.

You know it is your fault for making me ramp up that high. If you had set the bar lower to get in the top 20 I wouldn't have needed to ramp up that much. I bet you feel bad now :D

My two rigs i'm running are operating at 99% uptime currently (one rig is currently at 29 days uptime). So the times to mow (TtM) are going to be pretty accurate. I can't wait for someone to come on my threat list ;) . I tried to add my work computer but it's to loud (it's a dual core laptop).

That is the only name that pops up on my threats list from time to time. We are actually pretty close on production these days, both of us jumping on and off the top 10 list pretty regularly.

Ugh I know! We're in a dogfight, one of us is going to have to blink.

Yea, osrk is the forum name for him/her

too bad my quad sli rig went down, I had managed to push ya off my threat list, but I'm sure you'll pop up again

I'm a him! I got proof haha

You're going to smoke me if you get your SR-2

Last edited:
cranking.png

I'm shooting for top 1000 of [H]... That's like 300k points... half way there! A ton of people all have zero PPD until you get 'till top 500 people (1 million points). But even there, quite a few with lower PPD, zero, etc.

But, that will be quite awhile till then... either time or more video cards :D It's so linear! 1 card = 5k, 2 cards = 10k, 4 cards = 20k, 8 cards = 40k!

Oh, where can I find out what the different color [H]'s mean? I swore seeing a post some where months ago, can't find it now.

Wait to you get to the upper 70's lol, mowing gets slow lol

Wait to you get to the upper 70's lol, mowing gets slow lol

Hehe, slow-mo.

Couldn't help myself.

Orsk, your going to have to turn up the juice to get infront of the other people who are set to mow me or wait it out, but your not on my threat list yet ;)

cranking.png

I'm shooting for top 1000 of [H]... That's like 300k points... half way there! A ton of people all have zero PPD until you get 'till top 500 people (1 million points). But even there, quite a few with lower PPD, zero, etc.

But, that will be quite awhile till then... either time or more video cards :D It's so linear! 1 card = 5k, 2 cards = 10k, 4 cards = 20k, 8 cards = 40k!

Oh, where can I find out what the different color [H]'s mean? I swore seeing a post some where months ago, can't find it now.

Hai there!

I'll be seeing you on my threat list soon unless I do something drastic. I've got another 8800GT and an E4300 @ 3.0 that'll be coming up at the end of this week too, but I don't think that'll be enough to contend with your 23/day. :eek:

Elsie's ramping so quick, I'm only 3 weeks from being mowed, yet it doesn't even show on my top 10 threats! :eek:

Only 3 more years... Sigh :)

Elsie's ramping so quick, I'm only 3 weeks from being mowed, yet it doesn't even show on my top 10 threats! :eek:

There hasn't been any ramping in a month! Currently you're seeing my 99.9% uptime at play :D *knocks on wood*

Two Fermi's going on order soon.......time to bring some pain!

To your electric bill? I think two fermis would require a 240V socket.

Yeah, Elsie1999 is days removed from mowing me :( Got nothing else to bring into the battle which might help against this onslaught :p

900 Watts of power is needed. Less then 24 hours!

Back