Nice proggy for Cell Phone Customers

Puterguru

2[H]4U
This program is sweet if you have a cell phone.! Allows to to send your own pictures to your cell phone to be used as wallpaper. I just recently got a cell phone so my apologies if this has been shown before.

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/pix2fone.html

Let me know what you think. I think I'll send a few Painkiller pics to the cell. :)

Yeah I'm serious. Why the hell do cellphones need wallpaper? That just blows my mind. Actually what blows my mind even more is that your kids have cell phones with wallpaper. I have to ask what prompted you to get a cell phone that had the ability to display wallpaper. Were you using your phone one day and said, "Damn, I really wish I could display pretty pictures with this thing." I'm not trying to criticize you here; I just really don't understand why cell phones would need wallpaper.

Originally posted by jpmkm
Yeah I'm serious. Why the hell do cellphones need wallpaper? That just blows my mind. Actually what blows my mind even more is that your kids have cell phones with wallpaper. I have to ask what prompted you to get a cell phone that had the ability to display wallpaper. Were you using your phone one day and said, "Damn, I really wish I could display pretty pictures with this thing." I'm not trying to criticize you here; I just really don't understand why cell phones would need wallpaper.
My kids DON'T have Cell Phones. My cell phone currently has a picture(wallpaper) of my kids.

Why does a computer come with wallpaper? Its not needed on there either. Dont all Cell Phones have Wallparer? I don't know, this is my first one but I believe they do.

OOOHH. Sorry about that, I misinterpreted what you said. It makes sense now, though. I don't use wallpaper on my computer. It takes up memory and I would never see it anyway. Last I checked, cell phones were used to call people. I guess I just don't understand how having a wallpaper fits in with calling people. The phone on my wall doesn't have wallpaper and I have successfully called several people with it.

:confused: None of that was sarcasm. I guess I'm just behind the times. I'll be on my way now.

Ever heard of Customization?

Fans, lights, games, speakers for your computer?
Ringtones, Wallpaper etc for you Cell Phone.

This thread that never got started is now dead I guess.

Back