• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

nice power distribution chart (but missing dual core)

vibe

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Messages
1,510
I wanted to post and share this little find after a bunch of googling:
http://www.silentpcreview.com/article265-page3.html

I know it's a several months old (8/2005) but I've been looking for a breakdown like that and have not seen it elsewhere.

Has anyone seen a chart like that which includes the dual core offerings from AMD and Intel (at load)?

My real question is what is truly needed on +12V2 (CPU) for an X2/opteron without SLI,
but I am always interested in learning more...
 
Take it's tdp and divide by 12 (and then in my opinion ad 1/3 for safety/derating of unknown PSU derating curves);)
 
Back
Top