Nice!! New 6800GT 3dmark score!!

wiskeychris

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 17, 2002
Messages
168
 
"The project id is not valid - please check the URL."
 
hmmm posting links to local files on your computer eh?

funny :)


why dont you just tell us what you got?
 
hmm ...I think while I'm in your computer ..I'm going to steal all your fonts!
 
theelviscerator said:
hence the term nvidiot.

I wish there were more GPU manufacturers in the biz, we could have more slurs like...

Voodoodoodooeaters
Matroxamorons
3DMFxers

and last, but not least,

S3vidiots :)

Just kidding around, no flaming intended.
 
Are you just kidding or are you seriously this stupid? I mean even people with the most basic of computer knowledge knows that you have to UPLOAD A PICTURE TO A HOST ON THE INTERNET for other users to be able to view it. You can't just copy and paste the location of the file ON YOUR COMPUTER and post it here expecting us to be able to see it. I'm sure you can view it fine however since it's local to your computer.

Hey guys, check out my porn collection

E:\Pr0n

If you can't post a picture on the internet then you shouldnt worry about videocards, etc etc. I'm sure installing a game would be way over your head!
 
damn this is getting funny.
I'm gonna bookmark this thread so I can come back and have a laugh when the asshats get to me.
 
Hey wiskeychris don't let em shake ya! Their Mom's had to wipe their butts cause they didn't know how at first :D
Just post your numbers.
Mine: 3Dmark/ 12285
Aquamark/54783
 
I bet thats a nice shiney new score hes got there. Shame we can't see it. 3DMark is an awesome game. I love playing it. :eek: It rawks. ;)
 
theelviscerator said:
hence the term nvidiot.

as a note,
if you all would like to have your posts throughly scrutinized by moderators and administrators, during our little flaming crackdown here in video cards
simply include nvidiot in the post, guaranteed eyeballs with ban buttons

this one slides on comic merit :p
let me assure its the rare occurance

have fun but keep it civil


Cyclone187 said:
Are you just kidding or are you seriously this stupid?

more than required
even the best of us has posted a bad link cause we thought we had something else loaded to the paste button

of course we typically check our links too

just try again you certainly have everyones attention :p
and welcome to the forums :D
 
Back
Top