• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Nice minimalistic 1920x1080 wallpaper?

A ton of stuff if you head over to deviantart.com -> customize -> wallpaper ->minimalistic
You may need to break out an image editor to stretch some into your resolution.
 
They do not h ave 1920x1080. =[ They have 1920x1200. I tried some of the wallpapers out and it looked either stretched out, or scrunched in.

...and I'm horrible at photoshop to even try to make the right resolution.
 
They do not h ave 1920x1080. =[ They have 1920x1200. I tried some of the wallpapers out and it looked either stretched out, or scrunched in.

...and I'm horrible at photoshop to even try to make the right resolution.


PM me the paper you want and I'll crop it to the right size.
 
i probably shouldnt bump this, but the site linked in the 2nd post has 1080p resolution wallpapers for all the wallpapers I could find. They're probably just automated crops of 1920x1200 wallpapers but its nice that thats taken care of for ya :p
 
Back
Top